Many people think that Travel Agents are a dying breed. But that’s definitely not the case. If anything, travel agents are once again becoming more relevant as they adapt to the ever-change travel industry and demand. So why should you use a travel agent? Here are several reasons you could benefit from one.
Five Reasons You Should Use A Travel Agent
- Expertise: Travel Agents obviously love to travel (and if they don’t, they should find a new profession). So when you utilize a travel agent, you also get his or her knowledge and expertise. Travel agents know the market and should be able to match you with a better product than you can often find on the Internet.
- Resources & Pricing: Travel agents have access to a variety of tools that the average consumer is not able to use or doesn’t know about. That means that travel agents can often get you a better seat on an airplane, added amenities at hotels like free breakfast and room upgrades and just overall better service. Plus travel agents often have access to better or discounted pricing for hotels, events and excursions. .
- Time: Finding the perfect flight, the best hotel or the most unique excursions can be difficult. Your time is valuable and you shouldn’t have to spend it searching for the right vacation. A travel agent can do that for you. They can match you with the vacation that you actually want, not the one that you saw on television. And Travel Agents can maximize the time you actually spend on vacation by finding you the most convenient and best priced flights.
- Added Value: Travel Agents can often negotiate things into the price of your trip. Need transfers from the airport? Your travel agent can handle that. Find a welcome amenity like champagne or chocolate waiting for you in your hotel room? Thank your travel agent.
- Exclusive Access: Some tours, vacation packages and experiences are only available through a travel agent. Many companies offer a lot of components and simply want to make sure a customer is right for their experience. That means you could be missing out on incredible trips if you aren’t using a travel agent.
And They Just Take Good Care Of Their Clients
And some travel agencies do more than just book travel. Some can help you use your points and miles, ensuring you get the best value for your award redemption. And Travel Agents always look out for their clients. That means if you have travel problems or issues, you’ll always have a resource and advocate to help you get your trip back on track.
Are you looking for a Travel Agent? Check out Virtual Travel Gurus and let them help you plan your next trip. Just visit their website at www.VirtualTravelGurus.com.